I love foundations. Lately my skin has been acting up with this crazy weather, i have combo skin oily nose and dry cheeks. I wanted a foundation that wasn’t too dewy but not as matte (us girls we ask for too much lol..) After all my research i found the NARS weightless foundation.
Lets start off with what NARS claims about this foundation.
- Long wearing (16 hr wear)
- Full Coverage
- 20 shades available
- Long wearing? Yes, but not 16 hrs well not on me anyways. i used it for a normal work day 8 hrs an it stayed on perfectly i used a primer and set it with my MAC studio fix powder.
- Full coverage? Yes, possible with 2/3 pumps i used a beauty blender and flat top kabuki to apply.
- Weightless? OMG YES! i seriously forget I’m wearing foundation when i have this on! It also looks the way it feels, your skin looks like YOU but better.
- Shades? Santa Fe is my perfect shade. The colors range from pink, yellow, lightest to deepest skin tone.
Final thoughts? i love this foundation for day to day wear especially in these colder days were my skin is dry, the finish is beautiful. I will not recommend this for super oily skin or in the summer/ humid days if you have combo/oily skin. If you’re in the market for a new foundation try this one out!
Have you tried this foundation, what are your thoughts?