Summer is around the corner, and I cant wait for my skin to tan up, start wearing my neon top’s ! I don’t know about you but I love me some BLUSH especially in the summer! Especially when im tan I feel like I look more golden. I really like to wear Corals more peachy shades. Let me tell yall about me and blush..
Since I was younger my mom always would tell me my face was soo pale that I should pinch my cheeks to have some color so I wouldn’t look dead! RUDE! Lol I get it tho my face was super pale and my hair is naturally really dark almost blue black! So I guess I looked scary! ( ‘-‘ ) I found out about youtube when I was 19 in late 2009, I had googled “why do girls wear blush?” and it took me to a video of someone teaching you how to apply blush! I was blown away, and became addicted! I went out to Walgreens and bought my first blush it was a covergirl one! Lol since that day forward ive always loved blush! That was the start to my passion for makeup.
Top 5 Blushes
- Milani Cosmetics Luminioso Blush $7.49 (drugstore) – this blush is so beautiful has a nice sheen and makes you look so healthy and as if youre glowing from within.
- Milani Cosmetics Rose D oro $7.49 (drugstore)- Beautiful GLOW this one reminds me so much of NARS Orgasm seriously hands down best blush from drugstore. EVER.
- NARS Orgasm Blush $38 (Sephora)- peach pink shimmer blush. BEST BLUSH EVER. This is my OG my ride or die always!
- Tarte Blissful Blush $34 (Sephora)- Shimmering warm peach, I love this blush an last such a long time! I get so many compliments when I wear this blush
- MAC Melba $22 (MAC counter) warm peach matte this is the only matte blush I wear. I love this color! Its lovely
What are your favorite blushes?! Do you tend to go for more matte shades or shimmering ones?! Let me know in the comments below! Hope you all have an amazing day
*pictures are not my own, they are from Google*